Half-day instructor-led online seminar
Date(s) / Time
05/08/2020 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Introduction and Purpose
Two years into the full implementation of GDPR as the main regulatory driver for Data Protection compliance, the understanding of requirements for compliance has been updated significantly through clarifications on interpretation and implementation. This seminar offers managers and senior decision makers in organizations a pragmatic and practical refresher on Data Protection compliance, updating them on developments in the legislative context, interpretations and guidances, to ensure decision makers in organisations can effectively meet requirements for continued compliance.
Delegates will be provided with the following key takeaways:
- An overview and update of the relevant legislation and guidances
- Key updates in interpretation and CJEU rulings
- Understanding of significant regulatory action and enforcements
- Governance and Accountability in Data Protection for managers and senior decision makers
- Risk Management and Data Protection by Design
- Communicating Vision for Data Protection.
Training will be delivered through a ½ day online instructor-led seminar. Delegates will receive a certificate evidencing their attendance and the content covered for their own Continuous Professional Development records.